Ways to Give
First Hebrew is dedicated to the continuing development of a meaningful, dynamic, and vibrant expression of Judaism for ourselves, for our children, and for the community at large. Our Congregation promotes Jewish religious and intellectual life throughout the life cycles of its members.
Your generous contributions help First Hebrew Congregation survive and thrive. We have a variety of donation options to choose from.
Ways to Give:
- Make a donation in honor of or in memory of someone, or designate your gift to a specific fund or purpose
- Membership dues are the foundation on which the temple is supported. Simply look at your dues statement and pay the amount that you owe.
- Purchase a leaf on our Tree of Life in honor of a special occasion or purchase a brick in our Brick Garden.
- Buy scrip through the FHC Office
- Leave a Legacy – Contributions of appreciated stock can make a difference and create a tax break for you. Contact the Temple office for more information.
- We invite you to underwrite copies of our Siddur and/or Chumash to honor or memorialize a loved one.
- Volunteer – Give your time, and you’ll get so much in return. Contact the Temple Office if you have time to give and you will be gladly directed to the appropriate volunteer opportunity.