Updated Covid Protocol as of April 13, 2022
Our Covid Health and Safety Committee has been tracking the Covid rates in Westchester County. The Omicron variant remains predominant. The numbers are currently sufficiently low to enable us to make the following updates to our procedures:
1. Hybrid services and classes will continue.
2. Kiddush, breakfast and food for events will continue.
3. Signing in and out of the building for contact tracing is no longer required.
4. Masks are required due to the increased positive numbers recently.
5. If you are feeling at all unwell, we ask that you not enter the building.
6. Bingo continues.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make updates as indicated. These procedures are SUBJECT TO CHANGE at any time as needed. Please check your email for updates. Thank you all for your cooperation.