Updated Covid Protocol as of December 23, 2021 – All Services and Classes Are Temporarily Remote Only
Covid rates in Westchester County have been rising greatly as the Omicron variant spreads. Out of an abundance of caution, the following changes and procedures have been recommended by the Covid Health and Safety Committee and are currently in effect:
- All those entering the building need to sign in and out (for potential contact tracing purposes).
- All those entering the building must be properly masked (covering the nose and mouth) regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you not enter.
- All services and classes will move to Zoom and there will be no in-person services and classes until at least the middle of January 2022.
- There will be no Bingo until at least January 12, 2022.
We will continue to monitor the situation and send updates as indicated. Please check you emails for updates. We thank you all for your cooperation.